From: Trenton Adams <trenton.d.adams@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] package conflict on update
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 16:38:55
1 Interesting viewpoint, and some of the things you say do have
2 relevance Holly. Thanks. But, I still think things should be a
3 little easier for the average user. I'm really sick of the windows
4 admins who *think* linux is hard, when it's really not, and bash it
5 all the time because of that. I'm all for converting them. :)
6