From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Emerging without Internet connection
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:12:07
1 On 10/24/05, Gentoo Voyager <gentoovoyager@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Dear all,
4 > My home gentoo box dos't have a internet connection, but i need to
5 > install Sendmail on my PC( for testing perposer), any one know how to do it
6 > without internet cennection..
9 You need to find a gentoo box on an internet connection and use emerge to
10 fetch the sources then dump them in your distfiles directory and away you
11 go.
12 -Mike
16 Michael E. Crute
17 Software Developer
18 SoftGroup Development Corporation
19
20 Linux, because reboots are for installing hardware.
21 "In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?"