From: Hans-Werner Hilse <hilse@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pdf error
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 12:12:06
1 Hi,
2
3 On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:55:03 +0800 "Squall Liu"
4 <squall.q.liu@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > I have met a problems , that when I open the pdf file , the kde show
7 > a error message :
8 >
9 > I had tried to remerge xpdf , Adobe Reader , it's useless . and the
10 > error is still at here -_-!..
11
12 But I take it that xpdf and Adobe Reader *do* work, and it's just kpdf
13 that fails? In that case, you might need to reemerge kpdf, of course.
14 But I guess it's *not* kpdf what is failing here since this:
15
16 > Unrecoverable error: underfined in .uninstallpagedevice
17 > >
18 > > > Operand stack:
19
20 smells like an error from ghostscript. So check ghostscript, notice the
21 missing "X" use flag and re-emerge :-)
22
23 -hwh
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list