From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't seem to remove DirectFB
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:17:10
1 On Wednesday 03 January 2007 12:01, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2 > Am Mittwoch, 3. Januar 2007 10:44 schrieb ext Alan McKinnon:
3 > > DirectFB was in world
4 > > emerge -uND world is up to date
5 >
6 > You should clean your world file, then.
7 >
8 > emerge udept
9 > dep -w # clean world file
10 > emerge -a --depclean
11 > revdep-rebuild
12 > emerge -DNu world
13
14 That looks like a useful tool, how come I've gone all these years and
15 never heard of it?
16
17 In desperation I've decided to put DirectFB back then follow yours and
18 Neil's suggestions and see what happens. With luck I'll spot a
19 difference and know what I did wrong first time round. Here goes for
20 yet another long compile session :-)
21
22 alan
23 --