From: German <gentgerman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Fresh gen too install - unsuccesful
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 18:39:25
1 Sorry Mick. I am on android tablet and have no clue how to modify message body
2
3 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
4
5 >On Saturday 20 Dec 2014 17:07:47 German wrote:
6 >> Thanks Poison. SystemRescueCD is capable of booting in uefi so I can
7 >> install gen too from it? I have heard good things about it
8 >
9 >Yes, this is what I am going to use to attempt to install Gentoo in UEFI.
10 >
11 >I have used it for years now to install Gentoo with a conventional BIOS.
12 >
13 >PS. Can you please avoid top-posting in this mailing list. It breaks the
14 >logical question & answer of the thread.
15 >
16 >--
17 >Regards,
18 >Mick