From: Michael George <george@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] apcupsd
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 01:34:17
1 Today I upgraded apcupsd from 3.10.18-r1 to 3.12.4. The ebuild installs
2 the files differently than it did and webapp-config is used for the
3 "install".
4
5 When the emerge is complete, the cgi files are installed into
6 /var/www/localhost/cgi-bin and are owned by root. There is also a
7 directory /var/www/localhost/htdocs/apcupsd/, but only the webapp-config
8 files are in there.
9
10 When I try to access upsstats.cgi with the same path I used to use, I
11 get "URL not found". The HOWTO discusses the configuration as was done
12 in 3.10, not with webapp-config.
13
14 Where should I go for more reading to learn how to configure my apache
15 configs so that I can access those pages again?
16
17 Thanks!
18 --
19 -Michael