From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sdhc card on eeepc701 running gentoo
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:07:32
1 On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Érico Porto <ericoporto2008@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I'm having lots of hardware error current when trying to use a sdhc card
5 > (transcend 16GB) on my eeepc701. I have never used any card on gentoo
6 > before, but I have used with success previously in Ubuntu.
7 >
8 > Is there some know bug?
9 >
10 > Also, only sometimes I get a device at /dev/sdb and couldn't get any
11 > /dev/sdb1 to show, but I do see it using fdisk /dev/sdb and them pressing p.
12 >
13 > Érico V. Porto
16 Could be a dying card. Try imaging it on another machine?
20 :wq