From: Raphael MD <raphaxx@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] How to mask or remove new ebuild
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 00:44:02
1 Hi,
2
3 KDE Appear to be a nightmare, because every 'emerge --sync' I do to solve
4 other problems, if KDE base has an updated version issued, and you,
5 acidentaly, need to install any other KDE packages that you don't have
6 installed yet, you suffer with a lot of dependency updates problems.
7
8 De fato, you need to update whole KDE base.
9
10 Now I need to install Kdevelop-5.1.0, and emerge are asking to install
11 kde's dependencies' version 5.7.1. My installed versions are 5.6.2. But
12 emerge even it I masked those packages, refuse to install.
13
14 How do I can proceed?
15
16 Thanks.