From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [OT] [gentoo-user] Anybody have kdebluetooth working?
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 19:19:22
1 On Thursday 01 Mar 2012 18:54:30 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Thursday 01 March 2012 18:01:43 Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > You might have a clean system but fifty quid says you have a clean
4 > > system with a whole lot less mail than you used to have
5 >
6 > That would be rash. My gentoo-user mail still numbers 15160 and dates back
7 > to a year ago. I don't notice any missing directories either, and all of
8 > them contain plausible numbers of e-mails.
9 >
10 > All the same, I'm not going to start feeling smug just yet.
11
12 Well, I had duplicates being created in gmail (POP3) which magically
13 regenerated themselves in multiples when I tried to delete them ... O_O
14
15 It is a bloody joke and I can't believe that the KDE devs let it loose on
16 unsuspecting population like this. I mean, people depend on KDEPIM to manage
17 their affairs and businesses. It's not as if it is some poxy eye candy
18 feature. Arrrgh! What are these guys trying to do? Surpass Microsoft in
19 their development decisions?
20 --
21 Regards,
22 Mick