From: Timur Aydin <ta@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [asking again] keyboard/mouse woes on 2.6 kernel
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:23:35
1 Ben Munat <bent@×××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Really hoping someone has some idea on this... haven't found any solid answers on the web...
6 I have an AMD64 system (but I am running the 32 bit version of Gentoo
7 on it) and I am seeing mouse problems. The mouse wheel doesn't work at
8 all. Sometimes the mouse pointer starts jumping all over the screen,
9 with random click events here and there. Then it recovers for a while
10 and then same cycle repeats again later. I am suspecting that this is
11 related to a bug in udev... I will try switching back to devfs to see
12 if that makes a difference.
15 Timur Aydin
16 --
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list