From: Xavier Parizet <blackhawk@××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Duplicate mails?
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:37:45
1 > Am Mittwoch 13 Juni 2007 14:21 schrieb Alan McKinnon:
2 > > Hi all,
3 > >
4 > > Is it just me, or is the list sending out duplicate mails?
5 > >
6 > > For example, I have received two of every post today on the M$ Excel
7 > > document converter thread
8 > >
9 > > alan
12 > > --
13 > > Optimists say the glass is half full,
14 > > Pessimists say the glass is half empty,
15 > > Developers say wtf is the glass twice as big as it needs to be?
16 > >
17 > > Alan McKinnon
18 > > alan at linuxholdings dot co dot za
19 > > +27 82, double three seven, one nine three five
20 >
21 > I experience the same.
22
23 Same thing here ^^