From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: HP Library
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 00:05:24
1 Stefan G. Weichinger <lists <at> xunil.at> writes:
4 > > 1. What type of interface are we talking about
5 > > (rs232 serial, ethernet parallel)?
6
7 > Unsure what interface you mean ...
8
9 > It's a tape library connected to the host via SCSI, with an additional
10 > Remote Management Card from HP providing webaccess, which doesn't fully
11 > work for me as I mentioned.
12
13 scsi is another interface. It's specifically a buss, which is difficult
14 to ease drop onto.... Most of my suggestions are of little use debugging
15 scsi problems.
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list