From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OO fails with useless 65280 error on unoxml
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 16:55:23
2 > Somewhere in this thread was a mention of a failed patch.
3 >
4 > Where version of patch are you using? If it's 2.6, downgrade it as 2.6 is
5 > horribly broken
6 >
7 > http://blog.flameeyes.eu/2009/12/01/gentoo-service-announcement-keep-clear-of-
8 > gnu-patch-2-6
11 There was some patching things that caught my eye related to redland.
12 However, I found out that it was applied in both OO.o-3.0.0 and
13 OO.o-3.1.1 and so I assumed it was not to blame. I can't remember if
14 I actually posted about it in my brainstorming.
15
16 In any case, I have not modified patch since dealing with the OO.o
17 problems, and:
18
19 Calculating dependencies... done!
20 [ebuild R ] sys-devel/patch-2.5.9 USE="-static" 0 kB
23 Thanks for the notice, though.
24
25 ~daid