From: Beau Henderson <beau@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Flash Busted
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:56:24
1 On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@×××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 5:02 AM, Beau Henderson <beau@××××××××××××.com>
4 > wrote:
5 > > As of late ( past couple of weeks ), I've been having trouble with flash.
6 > > Nothing seems to work. Youtube, google video, lastfm doesn't have the
7 > little
8 > >
9 > What version of flash are you using? Here
10 > net-www/netscape-flash-10.0.12.36-r1 (in Opera and SeaMonkey)
11 > black-outs everything. Didn't yet do so, but I'd suggest downgrading
12 > to 9.0.151.0. I'm currently on Gnash, but it is still well alpha.
13 > Liviu
16 > --
17 > Do you know how to read?
18 > http://www.alienetworks.com/srtest.cfm
19 > Do you know how to write?
20 > http://garbl.home.comcast.net/~garbl/stylemanual/e.htm#e-mail<http://garbl.home.comcast.net/%7Egarbl/stylemanual/e.htm#e-mail>
24 Thanks folks. I've tried everything suggested in both responses other than
25 starting with a fresh profile which I've now done with success. It would
26 still be nice to know what was specifically causing it but I'm a happy
27 camper none the less.
28
29 Thanks again.
32 Beau Dylan Henderson