From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: lxr and Mysql problem
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 13:51:57
1 I have found global + vi or firefox :)
2
3 It's very easy to configure.
4
5 Oh, lxr is really the pain !
6
7 On Dec 7, 2007 5:36 PM, Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com> wrote:
8 > here is some information about lxr:
9 > # eix lxr
10 > [I] www-apps/lxr
11 > Available versions:
12 > (0.3.1) *0.3.1!m
13 > (0.9.5) (~)0.9.5
14 > {cvs freetext mysql postgres vhosts}
15 > Installed versions: 0.9.5(0.9.5)(02:48:51 PM 12/03/2007)(mysql
16 > vhosts -cvs -freetext -postgres)
17 > Homepage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/lxr
19 > cross-referener with a web-based frontend
22 > lxr somehow like the SourceInsight in Windows. It make you jump and
23 > trace the routines and source files very easily.
24 > For example, when you are reading such a routine:
25 >
26 > int
27 > test{
28 > ....
29 > f1();
30 > ...
31 > f2();
32 >
33 > ...
34 > }
35 >
36 > maybe you want to know what the funtion f1() or f2() does, then you
37 > will just need to use the mouse to click on the f1() or f2()(or any
38 > other SIMPLE ways) and it will jump to the definition of this fuction.