From: Daniel Iliev <daniel.iliev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 11:18:15
1 On Thu, 29 May 2008 09:52:57 +0200
2 Wolf Canis <wolf.canis@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > Relatively easy? Well, hereby I give you my blessing and dare you to
6 > > send a "proof of concept" message to this list imposing as me.
7 > > Additional condition: you must have no other access to Gmail than
8 > > what is granted to everyone outside the company. If you succeed I
9 > > promise to sign every single email I send from that point on. :)
10 >
11 > OK, I can't bring myself a "proof of concept". I'm not a evil hacker.
14 Come ooon! :)
15 The whole bet thing was of course a joke.
16 What I had in mind is that you'd have to hack Gmail which I believe
17 won't classify as "relatively easy". Not to mention that even just
18 for "proof of concept" this would be illegal, so I'd never expect you
19 to do it.
20
21 Alright, the most important thing in this discussion appears that we
22 all agree that signing mails to ML or not, either way there's no harm.
23 So, I think we'd better stop at this point and let it go.
24
25 Agreed?
28 :)
31 Best regards,