From: Nagatoro <nagatoro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Slightly OT: favorite window manager/desktop environ?
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 06:33:52
1 Steve B wrote:
2 > On 9/1/05, *Matt Garman* <garman@××××××××××.net
3 > <mailto:garman@××××××××××.net>> wrote:
4 [...]
5 > So, having said that, what window manager do you use, and why?
6
7 I use gnome with enlightenment as the WM, nice and good looking setup.
8 But... still I'm thinking about trying KDE for real.
11 > doesn't take much more resources than Fluxbox. However I still use
12 > fluxbox if I am going to run a game such as AA.
13
14 [Way off topic]
15 But where did you find AA? I've looked around and all I've seen is
16 "sorry tray again later when we've upgraded the linux code"
19 Naga
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list