From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MD5SUM
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 13:26:53
1 On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 21:15:38 +0800, Guido Budack wrote:
2
3 > you don't deal here with some script-kid but with somebody who is
4 > observing the IT-development of the past 25 years with highest
5 > attention...
6
7 How is anyone supposed to know your level of experience when you don't
8 let on?
9
10 You haven't posted the results of running md5sum -c on the correct file.
11
12 > Probably I'll not get any explanation by the community (or even worse
13 > someone could 'attest me to try to attrack attention...') Just wanted
14 > to let you know...
15
16 A strange attitude from someone asking for help...
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 And on the seventh day God said :wq and then make