From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] konqueror:5 - why couldn't it be more like konqueror:3 ?!!
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 06:10:31
1 On Friday 21 Apr 2017 00:31:47 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 20/04/2017 21:22, R0b0t1 wrote:
3 > > And to everyone: KDE-5 doesn't exist, what you are probably referring
4 > > to is Plasma 5.
5 >
6 > yes you are completely correct. But old habits die hard, and for me KDE
7 > has always been KDE-<some_number> :-)
8 >
9 > I blame it on an old brain where most of the neurons stopped working
10 > ages ago and 30 years of IT work junk leaves no spares
11
12 I claim 45 years to explain my most egregious lapses. :)
15 Regards
16 Peter