From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Eapi 6 ?
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 20:13:26
1 On 16/09/2014 22:06, James wrote:
2 > Rich Freeman <rich0 <at> gentoo.org> writes:
3 >
4 >> All you need to do is add epatch_user to src_prepare in an existing
5 >> ebuild to use it. If you want to patch the build system you'll also
6 >> need to make calls to autotools/etc as needed after calling
7 >> epatch_user.
8 >
9 > OK, so I'll (hopefully) finsish one of my ugly hack ebuilds (tonight),
12 I have a sneaky suspicion that the phrase "James' ugly hack ebuilds"
13 contains at least one factual contradiction
14
15 :-)
20 > make it work with these suggenstions and publish it here
21 > on the list for comments. It's short and simple so we can
22 > all see just how this is/will work.
23 >
24 > OK?
27 > James
37 Alan McKinnon