From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xinput_calibrator on ARM (Odroid XU4) refuses to output to xinput
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 18:43:08
1 On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Francisco Ares <frares@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm trying to use an eGalax touch screen in this Odroid, using
5 > xinput_calibrator like this:
6 >
7 > $DEVICE_NAME=`xinput_calibrator --list | grep "eGalax" | cut -d\" -f2`
8 > /usr/bin/xinput_calibrator --misclick 0 --device "$DEVICE_NAME"
9 > --output-type xinput
10 >
11 > doesnt work, xinput_calibrator outputs an error after the apparently
12 > successful calibration screen:
13 >
14 > ERROR: XorgPrint Calibrator does not support the supplied --output-type
15 > Error: unable to apply or save configuration values
16 >
17 > Any hints? Is it expected on an ARM CPU? I use it the same way in a x86
18 > machine, and it works perfectly...
21 Are the versions the same? What happens if you try the xorg.conf.d output type?
22
23 Nothing seems like it should be related to your architecture, but the
24 package may be older or newer.
25
26 Cheers,
27 R0b0t1.