From: Brenton <brentons.house@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Grub error 15: file not found
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 00:16:51
1 Hi,
2
3 When I try to edit the /dev/sda to /dev/hda I'm not sure how to save my
4 change when I edit in grub. I make a change then go back to check and it
5 never saves.
6
7 I'm only trying to follow the Gentoo Linux x86 Handbook.
8
9 Thanks,
10
11 Brenton.
14 This electronic communication (including any attached files) may contain
15 confidential and/or legally privileged information and is only intended for
16 the viewing purposes of the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not
17 the intended recipient, you do not have permission to read, use,
18 disseminate, distribute, copy or retain any part of this communication or
19 its attachments in any form. If you receive this email in error, please
20 contact us by email and delete all copies.

Picture 4.png image/png