From: Nilesh Govindrajan <me@××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone running ck-sources-3.7.10?
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 03:43:38
1 On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:44 AM, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > My mojo seems to be broken lately :( I just updated a gentoo vbox guest
3 > from ck-sources-3.6.11-r1 to 3.7.10 and I'm seeing file-system corruption
4 > and a segfaulting NetworkManager during bootup.
5 >
6 > I went back one snapshot and I'm going to try switching to gentoo-sources
7 > on that same virtual machine. It'll take me a while to get it updated again,
8 > but meanwhile I thought I'd mention it here in case this really is as bad
9 > as it seems to me ATM.
14 I've been using bfs patch since a long time. I don't think there was
15 any problem with that when I was using it. Probably it's related to
16 some virtual hardware driver.
19 Nilesh Govindrajan
20 http://nileshgr.com