From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:43:50
1 On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 06:34:34PM +0200, Sebastian Beßler wrote:
2 > Am 06.06.2011 17:55, schrieb Indi:
3 >
4 > > Uh, no. I will decide what's "too big to be usable", not the software,
5 > > thank you.
6 >
7 > It is not really the software that decides that. Thunderbird is a gui
8 > application and all guis have limitations that they have to cope with.
9 > Thunderbird with its mostly fixed panes can only tolerate a limited
10 > range of font-sizes. To big and it breaks.
11 >
12 > There is not much that can be done about it.
15 Thanks, my vision didn't just go bad this morning, so I do have plenty
16 of fonts experience. :)
19 klaatu virada nicto