From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unable to emerge sys-apps/texinfo-4.8-r5
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 13:19:41
1 On Friday 08 December 2006 14:44, Huib van Wees wrote:
2 > Hi list,
3 >
4 > I try to update my openssh... One of the dependency is
5 > sys-apps/texinfo- 4.8-r5]
6 > But this won't install... A Digest verification fails..
7
8 Usually this is because your last sync didn't work right, or the wrong
9 files got uploaded by the dev. In either case, 'emerge --sync' again
10 will fix it.
11
12 To change things manually right now so that it will compile, run
13
14 ebuild /path/to/ebuild/file.ebuild digest
15
16 alan
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list