From: Bastian Balthazar Bux <BastianBalthazarBux@×××××××××.it>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] clock skew corrupts kernel builds?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 02:59:18
1 Jonathan Nichols wrote:
4 >>> But when I build a new kernel, I get:
5 >>> make: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.
6 >>>
7 >>> waz_up with this?
8 >>>
9 >>> Did I miss something? The clock in the kde menu bar is correct, and
10 >>> matches
11 >>> what I get when querying the system time with 'date'....
12 >>>
13 >>> Enlightenment would be appreciated...
14 >>>
15 >
16 > What about the date in the BIOS? I've seen that error before and
17 > correcting the computer's BIOS date resolved the issue. Sure, you have
18 > to reboot, but oh well.. :-)
19 >
20 instead of a simply "date -set" ?
23 > --