From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: using procmail to store mail in some box
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:21:54
1 Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> writes:
2
3 > Hi folks,
6 > I'd like to use procmail to store mails (coming from stdin)
7 > into an certain mailbox (mbox) given by commandline. Does
8 > anyone know how I could do that ?
9
10 Not sure what you mean above. Is incoming being passed in from smtp
11 or what?
12
13 > The manpage only states how to use an different config file,
14 > but this would require one extra configfile per target box.
15
16 Please explain a little bit more about what you are trying to
17 accomplish.
18
19 You can invoke INCLUDERC from your .procmailrc that would contain
20 special stuff for a specific mailbox or several mailboxes.
21
22 My guess is your need is simpler and can be addressed with a simpler
23 approach but first we must here what you are trying to accomplish.
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list