From: Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Installing via GRML
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 06:28:59
1 On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 00:03:39 -0600 reader@×××××××.com wrote:
2 > James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> writes:
3 >
4 > > Hello,
5 > >
6 > > Over the last week, I read where many folks recommend installing
7 > > Gentoo using GRML.
8 > > Since I have a p3 (650Mz) system I'm installing to build a
9 > > small web server for a friend, I figured I check out installing
10 > > gentoo via GRML.
11 >
12 > People should make it a practice to spell out these acronyms at least
13 > once per post. What is GRML?
14
15 Google is your friend. ;-)
16
17 http://grml.org/
18
19 Quote: "grml is a bootable CD (Live-CD) originally based on Knoppix and
20 nowadays based on Debian. grml includes a collection of GNU/Linux
21 software especially for system administrator and users of texttools."
24 Cheers,
25 Renat
28 Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
29 durch die sie entstanden sind.
30 (Einstein)