From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Amaya
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 00:20:36
1 On 09/22/2012 07:13 AM, Silvio Siefke wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > i try since days install Amaya but it want not work. I try from Source
5 > but it end with mistake in wx, but wxGTK is installed. I try from deb
6 > Package it end with Raptor errors.
7 >
8 > Has someone installed Amaya and can me tell the way?
9
10 I finally got it installed using this source tarball:
11 http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/amaya-sources-11.4.4.tgz
12
13 I run gentoo ~amd64, and because of that I had to edit three of the amaya
14 source files to get it to compile. I think maybe if you are running a
15 32-bit stable gentoo it should 'just work', but I no longer have such a
16 machine to test. What gentoo version/arch are you running?