From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hylafax+Capi4Hylafax questions
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:52:49
1 In <C920B880-42B9-4EEF-9548-86C151C793AB@××××××××××××××××××.uk> stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk (Stroller) writes:
4 >On 22 Sep 2009, at 14:51, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
5 >> ...
6 >> I set this up and I am able to receive faxes. Googling fax to email
7 >> gave
8 >> me many hits on the opposite, but is there a simple way to get hylafax
9 >> to send the received fax to an email address with the .tif as
10 >> attachment?
11
12 >Uh, I was about to write about how this is so easy on vgetty, and
13 >explain how it does it, and say "maybe Hylafax does it in a similar
14 >manner", but then I stopped to Google "Hylafax email".
15
16 >The second link is from the Hylafax FAQ and explains how to do exactly
17 >what you ask:
18 >http://www.hylafax.org/content/Attach_fax_document_to_email_notification
19
20 >Please forgive me if you've already tried this. Apparently there are
21 >two versions of Hylafax, so perhaps this doesn't apply to yours. But
22 >if this is the case, you need to say that when posting.
23 Thanks this was the link I was searching for.
24 I think I was too specific in using 'fax 2 email' or variations of that
25 in my search string. Now if I get it to send faxes I am happy :)
26
27 Regards,
28
29 Konstantin
33 Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@×××××××.de
34 Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185
36 "Captain, this ship will not survive the forming of the cosmos." B'Elana Torres