From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] Anyone running 2.6.27* kernel as guest in vmware?
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 06:01:28
1 I hope I don't get torched for posting several OT threads recently but
2 I'm really at my wits end with getting a newer kernel to work in
3 gentoo guest on windows XP inside a virtual machine.
4
5 I wondered if any kind sole who has a 2.6.27-* kernel working in that
6 situation would mind sending me the .config file to plagiarize?
7
8 I am using scsi virtual disks so if you are using ide it may make a
9 difference but I'd still like to see the .config
10
11 The `From:' address in my posts always contains my real email address so
12 feel free to use it. That .config file is kind of large to post here.