From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Through the looking glass: Reflections on Gentoo
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 09:00:33
1 Justin Findlay ha scritto:
2 > I don't claim that everybody should contribute the same effort
3 > or work or any work at all, but rather that you ought to at least care.
4
5 Since I am not nor I can be a dev, can you explain me (1)how could I
6 care (2)what kind of effort could I contribute?
7 Contributing no work at all is not caring, is simply being unnecessarily
8 sad for something I can't influence.
9
10 I'm sorry but it seems plain nonsense to me.
11
12 Not that, if I could do something, I wouldn't do, but this requires me
13 (1)to understand what's really happening, instead of getting on the side
14 of someone sending me emotion-loaded but zero-informational political
15 spam (2)to understand what can I actively do, if a problem exists indeed.
16
17 m.
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list