From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Does mythtv require older nvidia builds on a radeon system?
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 09:18:32
1 W.Kenworthy schreef:
2 > Does mythtv require older nvidia builds on a radeon system?
3 >
4 > bunyip ~ # emerge media-tv/mythtv -vp
5 >
6 > These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
7 >
8 > [ebuild N ] media-tv/mythtv-0.18.1-r1 +alsa (-altivec) -arts
9 > -debug +dvb +frontendonly -jack -joystick +lcd +lirc +mmx +nvidia
10 > +opengl +oss -unichrome +vorbis 8,651 kB
11
12 > This is is on a laptop using a radeon card! I presume its the opengl
13 > use flag is the root cause.
14 >
15 No, it's more likely that big 'ol "+nvidia" USE flag you've got set.
16 Presumably this is unnecessary, since you don't have an nVidia card that
17 can use any such drivers, so perhaps you'd like to add -nvida to
18 /etc/make.conf.
19
20 :-)
21