From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] The final of free software
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:14:14
1 On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 17:56:09 +0100 (CET), Dominus Mundi wrote:
2
3 > Silvodisis. It a plant that grows on the third moon of pandora and gets
4 > you high as fuck. But I only take it for medical purposes as allowed by
5 > the Medical Silvodisis act recently -- I mean recently for my time --
6 > passed by the interfalactic council.
7
8 The scariest part of all this is that it appears that sensible quoting
9 will be outlawed and everyone will top-post - it's even worse than Orwell
10 predicted!
11
12 > --
13 > Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
14 > https://tutanota.com
15 >
16 > 8. Jan 2017 16:49 by Taiidan@×××.com: