From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Installed over and over again: Imagemagick
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 17:55:43
1 On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:49:01 -0500, Jack wrote:
2
3 > > package.use/inkscape:media-gfx/inkscape jpeg nls openmp cdr dbus dia
4 > > exif -gnome imagemagick inkjar latex lcms postscript visio wpg
5 > > PYTHON_TARGETS="python2_7")
8 > > Cheers!
9 > > mcc
10 > I'm curious why you have the PYTHON_TARGET set for imagemagick. I
11 > don't see any mention of python anywhere in any of the imagemagick
12 > ebuilds, and "emerge -p imagemagick" doesn't say anything about python.
13
14 He doesn't, it is set for inkscape. However, that trailing ) shouldn't be
15 there. I doubt it is the cause of the problem, but it's worth cleaning up
16 anyway.
20 Neil Bothwick
21
22 WinErr 683: Time out error - Operator fell asleep while waiting for the
23 system to complete boot procedure.