From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qbittorrent crashes after to many files open error
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 06:01:45
1 mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com wrote:
2 > I'd suggest looking at the "advanced" section of the preferences.  Lots of way to limit/expand memory use etc.  You really should also check all the other Qbit preferences, there are a lot.  For example you can limit number of I/O threads, block multiple connections from the same host (this prevents some known abuses related to your' client.
3 >
4 > --"Fascism begins the moment a ruling class, fearing the people may use their political democracy to gain economic democracy, begins to destroy political democracy in order to retain its power of exploitation and special privilege." Tommy Douglas
8 I've looked in there and even looked at the help pages it links to.  I
9 think everything there is set as it should, for what I understand
10 anyway.  I did change a couple really early on but those were changes
11 others made to make it work better.  I'm not sure they would even be
12 related to open file things.
13
14 I wish I could recall what I changed now.  :/
15
16 Dale
17