From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Somebody's cleaning /usr/portage/distfiles and I want it to stop! ;-)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:46:23
1 Seriously, I purposely do not clean out distfiles because I don't want to
2 refetch them every single time an -rn update comes out.
3
4 But I've been noticing that /usr/portage/disfiles has been cleaning itself. I
5 don't have any of the 'clean' type features set, and I don't have any cron
6 tasks going in there and cleaning it out, so what gives?
7
8 And why is it only happening on one of my two gentoo systems? emerge --info
9 is the exact same (minus some USE flag differences)...
10
11 I'm truly at a loss for this one. None of the obvious suspects appear to be
12 in play, and I don't know where to go look next...
13
14 Suggestions?
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list