From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] the font in xfce change after updating
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 03:07:12
1 Chuanwen Wu wrote:
2 > 2007/4/29, Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>:
3 >> Chuanwen Wu wrote:
4 >> > After "emerge -uDN world",
5 >>
6 >> Not very informative. More useful information you could have
7 >> provided with the output of 'genlop --list --date 2 days ago'.
8 > genlop is from which package?I don't have it in my gentoo.
9
10 > root@smoker / # equery belongs genlop
11 > [ Searching for file(s) genlop in *... ]
12 > app-portage/genlop-0.30.5 (/usr/bin/genlop)
13 > root@smoker / #
14
15 So emerge genlop. I had to look to make sure it was not part of
16 gentoolkit. That is another good one to have installed if you don't
17 already.
22 >> Benno
23 >> --
24 >> gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
31 Dale
32
36 www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967
37
38 Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.
41 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list