From: Alexander Kirillov <nevis2us@××××××××.su>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror and javascript
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 21:17:53
1 > Now, I have no special knowledge of javascript, so my question is: are
2 > these problems due (as happened some times in the past) to konqueror
3 > being too strict (and firefox and ie being more permissive) about
4 > javascript or, rather, is konqueror's javascript support that is buggy
5 > (although this sounds strange to me)?
6
7 Konqueror doesn't handle some complex scripts wery well.
8 Use any mozilla clone or ie. Even opera's doing better nowadays.
9 Sasha
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list