From: rocwhite168 <rocwhite168@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: kernel configuration problem -- genkernel: no irq handler; manual config: root filesystem could not be mounted r/w
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 03:11:17
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: kernel configuration problem -- genkernel: no irq handler; manual config: root filesystem could not be mounted r/w by Bill Longman
1 Bill Longman <bill.longman <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Roc, in one of your posts, you listed your grub.conf line and, according
5 > to the gmane entry, anyway, it looks like it's split across two lines.
6 > Could it be that simple? Is your grub.conf entry for the kernel command
7 > on just one line? (Genkernel added the entry so I'm obviously grabbing
8 > at straws here....)
11 The entries in grub.conf are in one line -- they were reformatted when I
12 replied through gmane.
13
14 Thanks!
15