From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: glibc 2.13 warning
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:02:43
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 04:07 on Thursday 10 February 2011, Keith Dart
2 did opine thusly:
3
4 > === On Wed, 02/09, Dale wrote: ===
5 >
6 > > Now some of you know how much I hate windows. Of course, DOS wasn't
7 > > much better,
8 >
9 > ===
10 >
11 > Yep. I've been using Linux on my desktop since version 1.2, and
12 > UnixWare before that. Some Mac in there too. I avoid Windows like the
13 > plague that it is.
16 Lucky you. I have to deal with MS DNS caches and ntp implementations.
17
18 And PuTTY. OMFG, I hate PuTTY. Actually I hate PuTTY users but they cause me
19 to hate PuTTY just as much.
23 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com