From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [OT] GMail calling has an echo in Linux, but not Windows
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:30:55
1 On 12/18/2011 08:52 AM, Jason Weisberger wrote:
2
3 > Using either Chromium or Firefox plus google-talkplugin in GMail has
4 > an echo when placing a call.
5
6 How are you listening to the audio? Headphones, speakers, telephone?
7
8 The only way I've used googletalk is to have it call my home phone
9 before dialing the other person, which works amazingly well.
10
11 I've never tried using a microphone and speakers, though I've used
12 Skype that way a few times without difficulty.