From: galevsky@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Can I share my /boot and swap partitions with other Linux installs?
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 08:01:04
1 /etc, /var, /usr, /bin and so on I can see the (potential) problems.
2 But just /root ? It is a must to have it does not contain important
3 tuned up files, does it ? It is just an account that root use for
4 admin task, so is there a known problem to share it ?
5
6 I used to mount /root aside from /.
7
8 Gal'