From: Michal 'vorner' Vaner <michal.vaner@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] install CD of Hewlett-Packard server
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 17:30:41
1 On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 03:55:50PM +0800, Chuanwen Wu wrote:
2 > Oh,God!
3 > I can't start my machine with the livecd anymore even I have burned
4 > another livecd with "livecd-i686-installer-2006.1.iso".
5 > The error is still all the same:"coldpluging pci devices",which
6 > appears at 68%'s progress.
7
8 Try disabling autodetection (one of parameters, see help before it
9 boots).
10
11 > Now my machine has a Windows2003,so is there any way that I can
12 > install gentoo in Windows?
13
14 Yes, you can get an amulator and run virtual machine, even under
15 Windows. However, I guess you do not really want to compile it all in
16 emulated machine…
19 Michal "vorner" Vaner
20 ==
22 It can contain harmful instructions if read backwards.
23 Internal checker ID: lacol.cr/cte/ << tlah ohce