From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} backups... still backups....
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:58:47
1 Am 30.06.2013 01:42, schrieb Grant:
2
3 > Can anyone think of an automated method that remotely and securely
4 > backs up data from one system to another, preserves permissions and
5 > ownership, and keeps the backups safe even if the backed-up system is
6 > compromised?
7 >
8 > I did delve into bacula but decided it was overkill for just a few systems.
9
10 I use amanda but it might be overkill for you as well. The initial
11 learning curve is a bit steep but then it is reliable and rather easy to
12 add ned systems.
13
14 What about using duplicity? And that dupinanny-helper-script.