From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rescue cd for zfs 2.1 or thereabouts
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 14:24:42
1 On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 10:13 AM John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > So, which image is it exactly and how to boot up to a virtual console,
4 > rather than some kind of gui?
5
6 It has been a while, but I usually just download their desktop
7 installer. I suspect their server installer would make it easier to
8 get to a text console, but there might be a boot option for that on
9 the desktop version. I don't mind having a GUI - I can always fire up
10 a terminal and being able to copy/paste from a browser can be helpful.
11 Getting sshd running in any of them is usually a 1-2 liner.
14 Rich