From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Loss of audio volume while using pulseaudio->jack connection...
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 16:58:30
1 Hi,
2
3 I setup a jack/pulseaudio combo as described here:
4 https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/17/html/Musicians_Guide/sect-Musicians_Guide-Integrating_PulseAudio_with_JACK.html
5
6 Now I can uses kaffeine, ZynAddSubFX, and HTML5 players (which insist
7 on pulseaudio as it seems) without hiss and distortion....
10 ...which one major drawback:
11 The audio is very low in volume...
12
13 The alsamixer, which shows "dozens" (...) of bars before
14 this hack only show one "pulseaudio bar" now...which I turn
15 to 100%
16
17 Which pavucontrol I pushed anything I found, which influences
18 the audio to max also...not very much of a change.
19
20 The physical volume control of my speakers are also at max.
21
22 What can I do to get back the full range of volume control
23 I had previously?
24
25 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
26 Cheers,
27 Meino