From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: emerging eric
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:50:23
1 <alain.didierjean <at> free.fr> writes:
4 > I could'nt emerge eric-3.7.2 (a python IDE) which depend on PyQt with
5 qscinttilla support...
6 > Any specific USE flag for that? Has anyone succeeded in getting eric to work?
9 Well, I just tried it. It emerged 7 packages on an amd64 based system,
10 with no issues. Eric-3.7.2-r1 was the last package compiled. All 7
11 packages installed without issue.
14 However, I expected to find a gui(ide) to launch Eric from my kde menu.
15 I could not locate "Eric" anywhere in the kde menu, but, I'm not
16 familiar with the tool "Eric". So it appears to be install, but I
17 cannot find out how/where to launch this Python IDE....
20 hth,
23 James
30 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list