From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Labeling reiserfs partitions
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:24:36
1 Alexander Skwar <listen <at> alexander.skwar.name> writes:
4 > Janusz Bossy wrote:
5 > > You can always run mkreiserfs and, after that, restore
6 > > the data with reiserfsck.
7
8 > Hm - is it possible to kick such lamers like Janusz?
9
10 > Alexander Skwar
11
12 Sure, I was temporarily 86'd from the list for being
13 a 'bone-head' about iptables.........
14
15 I'm still hard-headed, I just try to keep 'issues'
16 to myself........
17
18 On another note, frequent creation and updates to
19 wikis allows for quick responses to these sort
20 of recurring questions. If the talented
21 folks create such wiki pages, the bone-heads could
22 easily learn to refer questions to the wikis in
23 lieu of all of this repetition, and misguided
25 readers could volunteer to maintain these wikis,
26 thus reducing the burden on the pool-o-genius.....
27 Perhaps a tool like eix/esearch that first
28 (priortizes) searches for official/unofficial wiki-responsed
29 to these common questions?
30
31 Furthermore, it would attract more folks to Gentoo.
32
33 hth,
34
35 James