From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Rooted/compromised Gentoo, seeking advice
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:05:18
1 On 11 Aug 2010, at 21:30, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > ...
3 > My users pick their own passwords - I present a list of 5 from apg
4 > and let
5 > them pick one
6
7 apg's results seem awfully unmemorable by default.
8
9 I tend to prefer random password generators that create pronounceable
10 nonsense words, by stringing together random syllables, rather that
11 just letters.
12
13 Do you know if apg can do that? I'm sure it's in the manpage, so
14 forgive me for not parsing it at this time of the morning.
15
16 Stroller.